Club 3000 is a unique club that offers it’s members the opportunity to support free@last’s children and young people, through monthly or annual contributions, whilst receiving a variety of discounts from local businesses. Club 3000 is a simple concept, in that if 3000 people supported free@last by giving us just £10 per month, we would cover our annual costs and be able to provide effective and purposeful support and opportunities for the children and young people of Nechells, enabling them to build resilience, overcome significant problems, broaden their horizons and work towards their full potential in life.
With so many good causes in the UK, in need of financial support, we created Club 3000 with the aim of showing our members how much we value their generosity, by providing a variety of benefits to those in the Club, including:
• Access to members offer, which are discounts and offers directly from some of our business supporters
• Invitation to Members only events, where you’ll meet new people and old friends, all who have the common goal of supporting free@last.
• Access to members only Social Media Groups, where all new offers will be announced, new members introduced and new shared. We aim to announce at least 2 new offers per month.
• Monthly newsletter delivered by email, showing you how your monthly giving is making a difference in our community.
• Plus, the knowledge that you are helping children, young people and families in Nechells.
The Club is already supporting some of the many projects and activities that free@last deliver, including:
• Mentoring children with complex issues
• Primary Activity Club & Youth Clubs
• Debt & Benefit advice
• Adventurous Activities Club
• Family Support
• Youth & Family Residentials
• Football, Climbing & other Sports.
• Recording studio, Music & Film
• Entrepreneurial Workshop – providing opportunities for young people to earn their own money and learn business skills
This unique Club significantly changes the lives of children and young people for the better, so why wouldn’t you want to get involved?
If you would like to find out more or begin the process to becoming a member, please email email@example.com or call John on 07971000598 if you would like to offer discounts to our members.