We work with children and young people, their families, neighbours and the whole community to make a difference in their lives.
With grants from 2 different trusts, including Children in Need, we are able to increase our youth work delivery and recruit new members to our youth work team.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, hardworking and dynamic people who share our values and passion for young people. If you are committed, like a challenge and you want to help make a difference to the lives of vulnerable young people then we would like to hear from you.
Senior Youth Worker
Full Time (40 hours min)
You will need to be
- Experience in leading a youth team
- Motivated, driven and adaptable
- Experienced in a variety of youth work styles, delivering traditional and project based youth work
- You will be able to work evenings and weekends to work to drive forward the ambitions of youth work.
- Able to produce a creative and dynamic youth work programme.
Part Time (13 hours each)
Salary: £8 per hour
You will be
- Experienced in a variety of mentoring methods and situations.
- Experienced working with children and young people with complex issues.
- Expected to work irregular hours including evenings and weekends
- Creative and flexible.
For more information please contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 327 5959 and ask for Jacqui
Please send your CV with along with a cover letter addressing the job specification, before the end of May